Downloading your music after purchase from Traxsource on your Android Device is simple. You can do this either from your mobile browser and save it straight to your Android,
or with a free Dropbox account.
1. Log in to Traxsource.com via your preferred browser. (Chrome pictured below).
2. Click the Traxsource logo head (top right) to access your personal user account options. (pictured below)
3. Click 'Downloads' from the drop-down list.
4. Click the Blue download button next to the track(s) you want to download.
5. Downloading will begin automatically (or you may be prompted to click to start the download, depending on your browser and personal settings.
6. When downloading is finished, confirmation will be shown via the tick icon and open prompt. (on Chrome)
YOU CAN LOCATE YOUR MUSIC DOWNLOAD TWO WAYS.
• Via your Mobile Browser.
• Via your Android Main Menu.
• Via Your Mobile Browser.
1. On your Traxsource downloads page, click the dots icon to open up the browser menu.
2. Click Downloads to access your music files.
• Via Your Android Main Menu.
Note: Visuals and wording may be slightly different depending on your device.
1. At the bottom of your home screen, click the menu icon to showcases all your apps.
2. Use the search field located at the top and type in "Download" or "Downloads"
3. From the search results, click the Downloads Icon to view & find your music.
RELATED ARTICLE: How do I download on my Mobile via Dropbox?