TO EDIT YOUR CHART:
Here you can:
- re-order tracks
- remove tracks, or
- rename the chart
1. Navigate back to 'My Traxsource' and then 'My Charts' and click the pencil icon edit button OR click the chart title name name, then click the pencil icon edit button that appears next to the chart title name.
2. Once in Edit Chart Mode:
- Simply click and drag the track row up or down to arrange the order.
- Click the Red 'X' to remove tracks.
- Click the green 'Save' button when finished.
3. You can also rename your chart (while in edit mode). Click the pencil icon edit button next to the chart title.
4. Rename your chart in the white field and click the green 'Save' button.
COMPLETE & SHARE YOUR CHART:
5. Once your chart is ready, navigate back to 'My Traxsource' and then 'My Charts' and click on the desired chart you want to view / share. (Example below)
6. Share your chart! Simply copy and paste the URL link and/or share direct on your socials via the Facebook and Twitter buttons.
(Note: Click the '</>' button to copy and paste the embed code for your website)