CREATE YOUR CHART: (You must be logged in to access this function)
1. Click the three bar menu button to activate the drop down menu.
2. Click the 'MY TRAXSOURCE' tab.
3. Next click 'MY CHARTS' option that appears.
4. Click the orange 'New Chart' button.
5. Enter the title name for your chart and click the green 'Save' button.
(Note: A public URL will generated from this title)
BUILD YOUR CHART: Browse the site to preview tracks to add to your new chart.
(Need help previewing tracks? For desktop CLICK HERE and for mobile CLICK HERE)
6. When you find a track you want to add your chart, expand the player
by clicking the 'Player Expand' icon on the top right of the site.
7. Click the 'Options" button and then Add To My Chart' tab. Next, select the name of the chart you want to add the track to. (Note: 10 tracks is the chart standard)
8. Rename your chart in the white field and click the green 'Save' button.
COMPLETE & SHARE YOUR CHART:
9. Once your chart is ready, navigate back to 'My Traxsource' and then 'My Charts' and click on the desired chart you want to view / share. (Example below)
10. Share your chart! Simply copy and paste the URL link and/or share direct on your socials via the Facebook and Twitter buttons.
(Note: Click the '</>' button to copy and paste the player embed code for your website)
Need to edit your chart? Click HERE